Menu Close

Frequently Asked Questions for Workers

Where can I book my Verisafe VOC?

Verification of Competency assessments for High Risk Work Licence (HRWL) holders are available with participating Verisafe Assessor Organisations. 

Book your Verisafe VOC assessment with one of our participating Registered Training Organisations listed on our Find an Assessor page. 

What does a Verisafe VOC cost? 

Contact a participating RTO listed on our Find an Assessor page who will be able to provide you further information on their booking process, assessment fees and lead times. Remember to specifically request a Verisafe VOC when you book. 

I am located outside of Western Australia. Can I book a Verisafe VOC in another state?

Verisafe currently only offers a network of registered RTOs within Western Australia.

I hold an international HRWL. Can I book a Verisafe VOC?

Under the WHS Regulations, a person must be trained in accordance with the applicable unit of competency by a RTO and then be assessed as competent against the applicable national assessment instrument (NAI) by an assessor who is accredited by WorkSafe.

This means that if you are an international worker, you must first obtain an Australian HRWL before you can book a Verisafe VOC. 

What VOC classes does Verisafe offer?

The full list of Verisafe HRWL VOC is available on our Find an Assessor page, where you can also view which RTO offers which specific HRWL classes. 

How long will my Verisafe VOC be valid? 

Your Verisafe VOC is valid for 3 years, from the date of issue. 

How does the Verisafe VOC work? 

Once completed, your Verisafe VOC is uploaded to your worker passport in MyPass, where is it validated before it can be used by Member companies.

How does my Verisafe VOC benefit me? 

Not only is your Verisafe VOC valid for 3 years, it can be used across sites/projects for all participating Verisafe Member Companies. Your Verisafe VOC allows you to work across different Member sites/projects, and you do not need to have a new VOC everytime. 

Can my company use our own internal HRWL assessors to undertake Verisafe VOC?

All Verisafe VOC must be undertaken by a Verisafe registered assessor. Visit our Find an Assessor page to view our network of Registered Training Organisations. 

Can I upload my own Verisafe VOC? 

Only the RTO who completed your Verisafe VOC can upload your outcome into MyPass.  If you or your company upload your Verisafe VOC, it will be rejected by the Mypass validation team. 

Who has access to my Verisafe VOC records?

Once uploaded into MyPass, a Verisafe Member Company and any relevant RTO that is engaged to provide Verisafe VOC assessments can see your VOC outcome. Only these organisations will have access to your Verisafe VOC records. For more information, visit the MyPass help pages