Rigging VOC v3.0 Release
Version 3.0 of the Verisafe Rigging Assessor Guide and Rigging Assessment Tool is now available in the Registered Assessor Portal RAP on the Verisafe website.
As a valued user of our VOC guides and tools, we wish to ensure that you have the latest version available and are aware of the changes applied.
The updated documents are due to a small number of changes that affect both the Assessor Guide and the Assessment Tool:
- Question 9: updated to True / False answer
- Question 39: updated with a new answer
- Questions 41 to 46 are now removed, as these were considered to be scaffolding related
- Practical Assessment Section: removed statement relating to EWP
- Requirement to sight the worker’s WAH is removed
You can download the latest version of the Verisafe Rigging VOC assessor guide and assessment tool directly from your RAP or Member portal.
Please remember to delete any previous versions you may hold offline as well, now that version 2.0 is retired.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Verisafe Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of Verisafe and our commitment to providing high-quality competency assessment.